NEW MUSIC RELEASES (19/01/09)

Posted by Ricky Moreno On 03:50

I cannot believe it is the 21th of January already. There is not much music that has caught my ears recently, mainly because work and university has crowded any free time I have had. I have missed university today and my first instinct has been to use my regular Internet tools to trace new music.

Here are some music being releases this week that could be of interest to you:


This weeks singles

Bon Iver - 'Blood Bank'
Franz Ferdinand - 'Ulysses'
Kid British - 'Leave London'
The Killers - 'Spaceman'
Pink - 'Sober'

This weeks albums

Blood Bank ~ Bon Iver
To Lose My Life ~ White Lies

Looking over the releases, I would advise the 'Spaceman' song strongly as I think it is a nice light, easy going song where Brandon Flower's advices us of the truth about aliens. I would also like to add that the Franz Ferdinand song was a joy to my ears along with the release of White Lies album is leaving me to think I may have to make a purchase very soon.

Enjoy new music people

0 comments