GOD DAMN YOU UMG

Posted by Ice Koobs On 15:52

Just in case you didn't know, UMG is short for Universal Music Group. Oh and the reason why I'm damning them? Because it seems that almost every music video by Fall Out Boy has been disabled by them. I wanted to do a post about America's Suitehearts, but I didn't want to do it with out the video. So yeah sorry about that.
But I did find this. Now sure if you American you've probably seen this video, but over here in Good old England I know for sure (99% in fact) that it wasn't released over here.



How good is that? It like a peanut butter and jam sandwich. Two things you wouldn't think would go well together but actually work very, very well. Anyway, I hoped you enjoyed it and sorry again about not finding the other video.
Ice Koobs

1 Comment

  1. Ricky Moreno Said,

    Hay Hay.
    Man I love this song.
    But then again, I love all FOB it seems. American Suite hearts is a fantastic example of the wonders put together in FOB's new album. you have it yet? oh and did you get FOB tickets?
    by the way, I feel your pain of being able to get original vidoes these days. They all seem to be encoded.

    Posted on 21 January 2009 at 03:06