INDIE 103 RIP

Posted by jeany. On 18:12

There's nothing like coming back to New York when you've lost your 500 dollar designer coat at Heathrow. I lost it when they were checking my carry on luggage cause the stupid lady who needs to die went through one of my entire bags and didnt put the items back in! of course I'd forget my jacket. UGH!


I called Heathrow and it looks like they have it. 

THEY BETTER SHIP IT BACK TO ME, BITCHES.

Anyway, I love how I don't have my ANNA sui coat and its 20 Farenheit outside.
I thought london last week was cold.. tomorrow, 14 F. Yes, 14 F. thats minus nine c.
So I turned on my US mobile.. and i got texts. INDIE 103 MY FAVOURITE STATION IN LOS ANGELES HAS SHUT DOWN.

I was like, this has to be a fucking hoax. I was just thinking on the plane, at least america's got indie 103..as in relation to XFM.  And i called two friends in LA. It's totally real. Wow indie 103 was the station that played nofx and bad religion past the radio songs and mixed it in with interpol and glasvegas. 

I just spent the past two weeks doing some of the best work experiences anyone could do in the UK regarding indie music..
to come home to this?


SIck twist of fate. 

I have ida maria tomorrow in brooklyn. Thank god for that..
My only regret was somehow not seeing ricky on this trip. next time, I MUST MEET YOU!

0 comments