BETTER LATE THEN NEVER

Posted by Ice Koobs On 13:17

Yeah sorry for not posting yesterday. Had the work Christmas Party. Sadly I didn't get wasted. Which is surprising saying that it was a free bar. Not the end of he world. I still know how to party even if I am sober. And one way I got the party pumping was requesting this song.

It actually had a much stronger effect then I anticipated. Everyone was popping on the dance floor. Seriously, it would of broke into a break down show down if there was enough room. And there was me in the corner just pulling off some slight cool moves. You know, things lie the thigh pop and all that stuff. But it was nothing compare to the moves pulled by the other guys.
Ice Koobs

1 Comment

  1. Ricky Moreno Said,

    this again is a bedroom, looking at the mirror, self confidence kind of tune.
    Walllllllk this WAY!
    I look forward to the next oldie tune. Music is a collaberation of its past and its progression through new music.

    Posted on 12 December 2008 at 02:28