BEANS ON TOAST

Posted by jeany. On 23:49

I have come across this hilarious artist named BEANS ON TOAST.
He was scrobbled on my Last . FM page.

Anyway I downloaded a lot of humourous songs titled "I fancy Laura Marling" and "There's no fit girls in NYC"

Whoever Beans on Toast is, he is hilarious.

http://www.myspace.com/sexdrugspolitics

There's a link to where you can download his amazing folky, but funny tunes.
I would laugh till eternity if he ever ended up playing a show with Laura Marling.
I wonder if he does fancy laura marling for real because if you listen to the fit girls in nyc song he mentions the song was a joke.

Alas, all the good folk really is from london.
AHEM NOAH AND THE WHALE

3 comments

  1. Ricky Moreno Said,

    mannnn he has sucha croucky voice. a little bit like alan carr.

    i like the myspace song.
    although the coke one was a bit innapproprieate.

    i would like to here the laura marling one, where can i here that?

    Posted on 9 December 2008 at 07:18

     
  2. jeany. Said,

    hey ricky do you want me to emailyou the songs? i can do that if you wish.

    Posted on 9 December 2008 at 20:02

     
  3. Ricky Moreno Said,

    yerrr send me the laura marling one please

    Posted on 10 December 2008 at 04:34