I'M BACK

Posted by Ice Koobs On 14:38

After a two week hiatus I'm back with a musical videos for you to sink your teeth into.
The following video is of a band that isn't actually around anymore which is a shame. There was something about their music which was cool. Can't really place my finger on it at all. That's the reason why I really don't understand why Rick likes me posting on his blog. I'm sure I'm lowering tone by posting on here. But I digress, the bands name was Your Last Liability and the song name is Flame and Fortune.


They were a typical MySpace band. Set up for a little while and then just disappeared. But not completely. It seems that one of the original band members has decided to carry on the bands work and actually started a group called Porthaven. You can find them here at http://www.myspace.com/porthaven. There is only one song available at the moment (Flame and Fortune) but Nick (the guy behind it) is saying that he is hoping to get an album out by spring. So not to long to wait, especially if I wetted your appetite with this tasty morsel.
Ice Koobs

1 Comment

  1. Ricky Moreno Said,

    Computer generated emo.

    I think that appears to be your style.

    I personally would not jump to say they are a good band band unitl i hear more.... I will follow them up on your recommendation.

    ...and welcome back Kuba. I expect more of the same this year.

    I want to tip the 100 posts of last year by June.

    Posted on 8 January 2009 at 07:41