REMIND YOURSELF

Posted by Ice Koobs On 16:00

There's nothing better to do when you feeling down then to listen to some classic songs. And when I say classic I don't mean the ones that did really well when they were released. But songs that came out when something good was happening.
I have loads of songs that give me so many good memories. Like the whole album of Fall Out Boy, Infinity on High. When I hear that I remember the jokes I use to have while working for Game in Woolwich. But not only that but Maria who I got off with at the Venue as well. Good times, good times. But I won't be playing FOB. Not because I don't like them but because there needs to be a variety of genres for this Blog to truly call it self a music blog. So I've opted for Scissor Sisters, Laura. This song reminds me of uni and all the shenanigans I used to get up to there.

I want a hat like the one that the lead singer wears when he leaves the barbers. I think that would well suit me.
Ice Koobs

2 comments

  1. Ricky Moreno Said,

    lololololol.

    Are you thinking of a miss Behoo by any chance?

    Sissor sisters seems to be on radios lot recently.

    Posted on 17 December 2008 at 03:57

     
  2. Ice Koobs Said,

    Now I am. She was so preeetttty. Lol.
    I haven't actually heard them myself for a while. But then again that could be just me.

    Posted on 18 December 2008 at 02:24