HOW TO SPEND NEW YEAR'S EVE

Posted by jeany. On 01:59

I was thinking, if I were in London, I'd like to spend my New Year's Eve at the Brixton Academy:


Xfm NYE - The King Blues + Dan Le Sac vs Scroobius Pip + Xfm DJs

WEDNESDAY 31ST DECEMBER - OVER 18s ONLY

Xfm are have put together a stellar lineup for London's hottest NYE ticket. The King Blues bring their unique style of ska-punk and tag along with Brit-hop heroes Dan Le Sac and Scroobius Pip. John Kennedy, Cheeky Pete, Jo Good, Katie P, Steve Harris, Phil Clifton and Sunta Templeton will be taking turns spinning on the decks. Dan Le Sac will also be featured for a special set on the wheels of steel.

And check out this show:

Shockwaves NME Awards Tour 2009 Ft. Glasvegas + Friendly Fires + White Lies + Florence and the Machine

SATURDAY 21ST FEBRUARY

It has discovered the likes of Muse, The Killers and the Arctic Monkeys and next year's Shockwaves NME Awards Tour is back and bigger than ever. Glasvegas scoop the much coveted headline slot alongside Friendly Fires, White Lies and Florence and The Machine.

I have seen the Friendly Fires and White lies recently and they were some of the best shows I've been to in a while. So i suggest you go.

If i lived in london I'd go to all the NME gigs. 

DAMN YOU ENGLAND. 

you have all the good music, radio, and magazines.

Rolling stone and even now KROQ in LA has gone shit and isnt like it once was. 

Sometimes I think I am cursed in New York. Not all the time though. 

But It's not so bad here. 

I wonder what life is like in a state like Tenessee. There's bugger for entertainment. 

1 Comment

  1. Ricky Moreno Said,

    arghhh that second one does look sweet. I mean I have become quite the fan of 'The Friendly Fires' and would not mind to see them again.

    Xfm nights always seem okay. It may be a possible choice but I really do not know what to do this year. you in England now?

    Posted on 7 December 2008 at 10:58