FALL OUT BOY, YES OR NO

Posted by jeany. On 13:41

Ricky is going to think i am some Mad yank.
Oh well.
Anyway my friend asked me if I wanted to go see Fallout Boy on tuesday @ nokia theater in times Square.
The thing is, I never really liked fallout boy.
I saw them back in the day, way before they were famous..
before pete wentz revealed his penis to the world.
Before Ashlee was even in the picture.
It was when Fallout boy was just something you would see for like 40 min before Less than Jake at Irving Plaza circa 2003.
I used to call them Falldown Boy.

The thing is the show is down the street in a smaller 2000 person capacity venue.
And I am not into that whole emo music as I once was.
Because back in 2002/3/4 It was still primarily an East Coast New York City / N thing.
I guess I can boast seeing My Chemical Romance in small pub - like venues like the camden natives can say I saw the wombats at the dublin castle back in the day..
I can't believe that band Fallout Boy, the band I once saw at Knitting Factory years ago is like, THAT BIG.
Same goes for My Chemical Romance too. I was sure thursday was goingu to be like THAT HUGE BUT.. it never quite happened.

So tuesday I may or may not see Fallout Boy. The venue is a mere several minute walk from my flat... I guess I'll decide that day.

Again, Ricky must think I am mad. lol

1 Comment

  1. Ricky Moreno Said,

    Thats a gutting post.
    I think they are a very good ego band. That love themselves attitude 'is' fallout boy.

    I think the lyrics they have are fantastic tooo.

    But i can understand what you mean about being different. Not with your reason but when they really hit britain when 'under the cork tree' i bought it, as i heard they were progressive but now they are like crazy levels of 'pop'

    But this band is amazing. (jesus, i sound like a crazed school girl so i will stop now)

    Posted on 13 December 2008 at 18:05