BAD BRITISH POP

Posted by Ricky Moreno On 03:06

I was at work on Saturday night and as 'X Factor' was on the tv as it has become a national treasure which seems to have replaced the Eurovision song contest as that tv show which everyone gets to together to watch. I do not like these tv programs because I think covers does not tell about how good of an artist somebody will be. We get bombarded with covers of Micheal Jackson and Mariah Carey every year, leaving Nan, Mum and Sister's in awe. I just do not buy it.

In between the main show and the results show they put on a different program which happened to be a Christmas special of Girls Aloud who won the show some time ago. I watched this whilst doing my job, as they really capture me, not because of their fantastic music, because they are completely crap, but due to the fact of how beautiful they are. I apologize now for being shallow. The show was bad, but got worse when they introduced a guest to perform in the form of the Kaiser Chiefs. I thought at this this, this may well be interesting. I was wrong, it was possibly the worst so-called duet I have ever seen.



I would be interested to know if you have seen worse.

1 Comment

  1. jeany. Said,

    BUsted is pretty bad. Ugh and so was five.

    Posted on 17 December 2008 at 02:40