TEN OF MY FAVORITES OF 2008 (PART ONE)

Posted by Ricky Moreno On 08:19

10. Black Kids - I'm not gonna teach your boyfriend how to dance.
Fantastic song. Not a massive fan of the band. This song is a banger. If your out and about and it comes on its a perfect song. I could not get the origional song video soo a 'later on jools holland' was the best I could manage. I have listened to many aucustic versions, which in fairness, I am equally impressed with. I hope you enjoy also.



aucustics song by a lady called Rocher.



If you like her music, more can be found on her youtube video page.
There you will find covers and origional work.
I can't help thinking there are YouTube stars and real life stars.
I think this girl is a YouTube star that in fairness is not a problem.

http://uk.youtube.com/user/RikkuDattebayo

1 Comment

  1. jeany. Said,

    Ricky i love that song too.... its so catchy.

    Posted on 19 December 2008 at 19:41