Ida Maria

Posted by jeany. On 19:47

I went by the Mercury Lounge today..
and guess what is coming the 15th of January.....

AHHH IDA MARIA!

I love that song, you look so much better when you're naked.
XFM has been playing it quite a bit and ever since then I've been hooked on Ida maria.
I also like Queen of the World.
I have several of her records that I bought at Rough Trade East.

Stuff like that isn't available in the United States though.
It's easier to find UK vinyl in LA than it is in New York.
I wish new york had great record stores and radio.
Sigh...

But the good thing is I'll end up seeing Ida Maria for a tenner.
That's a tenner in dollars, a fiver in pounds.
Where else can you see Ida Maria in a room that fits 250 people for 5 pounds?

Definetely NOT in London. There is a flipside to New York sometimes.

0 comments