I CAN'T SLEEP AFTER OASIS

Posted by jeany. On 23:34


So today my mate rung my mobile and asked, "Hey want to go to Oasis?"

Bloody stupid me. I plumb forgot about it.
I forgot about the Oasis show.
I managed to get there a bit late but It was alright.

Man, Madison Square Garden is massive. I forgot how enormous of an arena it is. The last time I went there was to see Green Day and Blink 182 back in 2002. Golly gosh, that was a long time ago.

Anyway I want to make this a quick blog entry but boy did I love the Oasis show.
I haven't been to an oasis show since 2005 when i saw them with JET. I don't remember much from that show..

I'm listening to XFM at the moment and they're playing fallout boy - this ain't a scene, its an arms race and the wombats christmas single. I love alex zane but I want cheeky pete back. ITS NOT THE SAME.

Anyway they predicably closed with Champagne Supernova and Don't look back in Anger.
But it was a great show and solid as well.

I wish the venue wasnt so massive though.

0 comments