DAMN YOU, CRYSTAL CASTLES. NYE SHOW INFO

Posted by jeany. On 23:18

All my friends are going to see Crystal Castles or My Morning Jacket on New Years Eve in NYC.
REALLY? CRYSTAL CASTLES?
I WANT TO SEE THEM.

But noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
I'll be far far away from new york.
Far far away from 66 N 6 bklyn 11201.

OH WELL.

If you are in london here are some good nye shows:

Reverend and the Makers at KOKO, hosted by NME radio.

There's Noah and the Whale @ the Astoria.

And King Blues / Dan le Sac vs scroobius pip @ Brixton.

2 comments

  1. Ricky Moreno Said,

    I am taking it you love noah and the whale a bit!!

    as for the castles, they are fantastic. you miss, you missed out.

    The reverand gig is one that appeals to meeee a bit

    Posted on 27 December 2008 at 15:26

     
  2. jeany. Said,

    Hey Ricky!
    I love noah and the whale but I guess I'll wait till I see them in Feb in NYC. Ugh I'll see the castles if they come to the states again.. sigh

    Posted on 27 December 2008 at 18:33